Hello Students, Parents, and Guardians:
I am Ms. Bowie Gallegos and I am an ELA teacher at Raymond High School. I serve the 10th-12th grade students and I am honored to be your child’s teacher this year. I cannot wait to meet my new students and to see what the future holds for us.
As you may know, we will begin the 2020-2021 school year virtually. You can reach me during my office hours from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm on Monday-Thursday. I will be in Room 213 on Monday and Wednesday of each week. I am able to meet in person as per request with administrative approval on Mondays and Wednesdays (with restrictions). On Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays–I will be working off-campus and can be reached via email, phone, FaceTime, Google Meet, or Zoom.
On Fridays, I will be making house calls to speak with your child’s parent(s) or guardian(s). Students will be REQUIRED to check-in with me during their assigned class time from Monday to Friday (please look at the schedule listed below). I would strongly encourage that parents and guardians remain highly involved with their child’s virtual journey at RHS. Supporting your child throughout these unprecedented times will make this entire situation run smoother for everyone. Thank you for your support. Please continue to remain healthy and safe. I cannot wait to meet you! GO SEAGULLS!
Ashley M. Bowie Gallegos
(360) 942-3415 x2213
Room 213 (located on the second floor in the RHS building)
Zoom & Google Classroom (Meet)–as per request or scheduled
- Platform: Google Classroom
- Monday-Wednesday (9:00am–1st period) (10:00am–2nd period) (11:00am–3rd period)
- Tuesday-Thursday (9:00am–4th period) (10:00am–5th period) (11:00am–6th period)
- Monday-Friday (Students will be given additional information via Google Classroom on when to meet with me)
- Monday-Thursday (12:30pm-3:30pm)
- On-Campus: Mondays and Wednesdays
- In-person conferences are possible upon request and approval by administration
- Methods of contact: Zoom, Google Meet, FaceTime, or email (I am willing to accommodate all students and their parents/guardians)
- Every Friday via Zoom (a link will be emailed to you prior to our scheduled meeting), Google Meet (your child has access to this platform and we can meet through here), text, call, FaceTime, or email from (12:30 pm-3:30 pm)
Ms. Bowie Gallegos