COVID-19 Resource Page
School District Covid Policy
BD Triplex Testing Consent Forms
What to do?
Should a Covid-19 exposure occur, or should your student develop symptoms that could be attributed to Covid-19 the following link will take you to the flow chart outlining the quarantine policy that should be followed:
Start & Dismissal Times
- Start time: 8:30 am (Monday–Friday)
- End time: 3:00 pm (Monday–Friday)
- EARLY RELEASE: See School Calendar
- CONFERENCE DISMISSAL: TBD
In an effort to ensure equitable access to school supplies, reduce the amount of money and time parents spend purchasing items for school, and promote academic success for every student, Raymond School District provides school supplies for our elementary students. For Jr/Sr High Students, if supplies are requested then the following guidelines apply:
- School supplies may be requested but are not required.
- Teachers may also request additional supplies for their individual classrooms.
- If purchasing school supplies creates a financial hardship, please contact the school office and supplies will be provided.